The success of Enterprise depends upon the caliber and motivation of persons working in it. All organizational structures require different types of people. The staffing function of management refers to the systematic approach to the problem of selecting, training, motivating and retaining managerial personnel in any organization. It is concerned with recruitment, training and development of managers.
Staffing is the process of filling positions/posts in the organization with adequate and qualified personnel.
Staffing is the process of acquiring, developing, and retaining a workforce of sufficient quantity and quality to create positive impacts on the organization’s effectiveness.
WHAT IS STAFFING PROCESS?
- Manpower planning
- Determination of Remuneration.
IMPORTANCE OF STAFFING
- Filling the organizational positions
- Making possible discovery of table staff for challenges.
- Guaranteeing utmost productivity.
- Developing personnel for shouldering greater responsibilities.
- Meeting upcoming job owing to correct placement
- Utilizing of human resources most favourably.
- Supplying information concerning transfer, promotion, recruitment, death, demotions.
- Retaining professionalism among personnel.